Why Choose “Eleanor Blue Bells”:
Critical Thinking Methodology:
We give our children the freedom of choice, the children are free to choose any work/activity they want to do, which makes them independent thinkers and the ability to speak their minds. As we know that first four years are the formative years of a child so this methodology shapes our children up into responsible adults also they learn to respect others point of view.
- We celebrate all the festivals in school which teaches our children to respect all religions and feeling of national integration.
- We celebrate all the birthdays’ month wise and have a cake cutting ceremony for children.
- Every Wednesday is a “wow Wednesday” a break from the routine a special activity/game is organised for children.
- Our school is equipped with:-
- A doll house
- Activity arcade
- Splash pool (during summer)
- Sand pit.
- Our school is located in the heart of the city near “Park Street”.
- Our teacher student ratio is 1: 10/12, which gives individual attention to the children.
- Keeping the stress level for this generation in mind we encourage our children’s to stay close to nature, take them for a nature walk , plants saplings and water the plants.
We also provide introduction to computer learning in our curriculum.
- Quiz time
- Physical exercise
- Free play
- We at “Blue Bells” embrace small, cute and adorable Toddlers with open arms and make sure they do not miss their loved ones at home.
- Last but not the least during this pandemic we have a team of trained teachers to take online classes. They connect with the children sitting at home and come up with a interesting Activities, songs, rhymes and new concepts.